IndusAge Advisors’ engagement with its client Company involves a long term relationship, guiding the enterprise on its business strategy, performance management, capital management and investor relations. The advisory components are structured over a series of monthly review meetings. These monthly meetings are backed by research and analysis of the market, competition and the organization.
IndusAge Advisors works with the Company to advice on its business environment, and the choices of strategic direction that lie ahead for the Company. IndusAge Advisors’ monthly meetings with the Company involve the measurement, understanding, and discussion of the Company’s strategic direction across a range of key parameters, such as:
- Market Mapping
- Customer mapping
- Product mapping
- Revenue pipeline
- People pipeline for execution
- Process/collaborative effort
- Financial planning/budgets – CAPEX/OPEX/STRATEX
- Strategic initiatives
- Learning & development of people
This advice is bolstered, as necessary, by research and analysis conducted by IndusAge Advisors for the Company, either as a basis for or as a result of these monthly meetings.
Business Planning & Review
IndusAge Advisors along with the Company works on building out the business plan relating to its short, medium and long term strategy. The build out of the business plan is based on the research findings along with experience of the Company. IndusAge helps constantly monitor the process along with providing various strategic inputs relating to the business model as well as other critical areas.
- IndusAge Advisors provides the Company with a checklist of all items which need to be addressed in the Business Plan. IndusAge constantly provides the company with inputs relating to each item.
- IndusAge has developed templates and checklists that work on a collaborative platform for program management and review of the stages in enterprise development
IndusAge Advisors assists and advises the Company with the identification, research, analysis, structuring, and facilitation of such strategic business partnerships and alliances with third party entities that will benefit the growth and success of the Company.
- This advisory component spans the spectrum, as necessary, from the identification of potential partners to research, analysis, and structuring of negotiations with these partners.
- It also includes the facilitation, where needed, of necessary Joint Ventures, Business Alliances and merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
IndusAge Advisors advises the Company in monitoring, measuring, and understanding its own business performance, and identifying areas to be strengthened. The objective of this is to assist the company’s ability to build capacity within the Company for robust, predictable, sustainable performance.
- IndusAge works closely with the Company management to develop the infrastructure and processes needed to monitor the Company’s operations and business results on a consistent and continual basis.
- IndusAge through its associates aids the Company in implementing company/sector specific analytics dashboards and templates that track performance and generate information across a range of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Result Areas (KRAs).
- These indicators and the performance thus measured are reviewed in the monthly meetings between the Company and IndusAge Advisors.
These reviews are used to develop, as needed, performance advisory notes on the Company’s business performance.
- The performance advisory notes illuminate and showcase the Company’s performance on key business areas on the basis of
objective measures and benchmarks. The Company, according to its needs, uses these notes in identifying areas in and approaches
through which it can correct and optimize its business performance as fit.
- IndusAge believes that a company needs strong operational management support across functional departments, to succeed. IndusAge uses its expertise in human resources planning to assist this process, drawing on external human resources consultancy as necessary.
IndusAge Advisors advises the Company in the monitoring, analysis, and management of the Company’s capital and structure.
- IndusAge works with the Company to monitor, on a monthly basis, the flow of capital within the Company.
- IndusAge offers advisory to the Company in the manner in which capital may be managed and utilized in the growth of the company, as efficiently as possible.
- IndusAge on a continuing basis seeks to optimize the capital structure of the Company based on its need of funds and opportunities in the capital market to obtain lower cost funds. It assists the Company in accessing efficient sources of capital at appropriate stages.
IndusAge Advisors help identify investors on behalf of the Company, and arrange the raising, or advice on the raising of, equity related capital, depending on the Company’s requirements.
IndusAge Advisors assists the Company in its relations with investors, both potential and active.
- IndusAge uses its experience in investor management, and the understanding that it has formed through its close relationships with the investor community, to assist in building and sustaining the case for the Company.
- IndusAge assists the Company in attempts to persuade and attract investors – including the development, targeting, and communication of material concerning the investment and business case for the Company.
- IndusAge engages with Company’s investors in the post-investment phase, communicating achievements and initiatives at the Company contributory to its growth.
- IndusAge at the appropriate time assists the Company if it so desires in going public through an initial public offering (IPO).
- IndusAge also assists the Company in a strategic sell out. This would provide existing investors with an exit route at an appropriate market value, and attract a fresh set of investors with a different risk appetite to the Company.